As a practicing Catholic man, you may have an interest in helping those in need, serving your parish, developing your faith and giving something back to your community. By joining the Knights, you can do all that and more. You will work with like-minded men across your Diocese who can offer their experience and support.
- Deepen your own faith and spiritual life through prayer and good works.
- Develop a new circle of Catholic friends and a more active social life.
- Feel welcomed and valued, regardless of age, race and mobility.
- Get extra support and ideas for your own Parish projects.
- Be part of the decision-making process regarding projects to support.
- Develop your sense of self-worth and your use your God given talents.
Joining the Knights could improve your social life and develop a new circle of friends. We arrange various fundraising and social events throughout the year. Working together towards a common goal, creates a strong bond of fraternity with new friends who become ‘Brothers’.
How can you join?
To find out how to join us just click HERE
Annual membership entitles you to a number of benefits which currently include.
- Access to monthly Meetings, usually in a church hall/Parish centre.
- Access to zoom virtual Meetings, Rosary events and Seminars.
- Access and invitations to quarterly Provincial Meetings.
- Quarterly colour Columba Magazine delivered to your home.
- Bi-monthly e-shot newsletter called eColumba.
- Access to the Knights Benevolent Fund, in case of hardship.
- A travelling card, which gives you access to any Knights meeting across the Country and indeed to other Orders within I.A.C.K.
- Access to ongoing training modules via the Members Only Page.
- Head Office support (Monday to Friday).