Belonging to the Order strengthens us in Brotherhood as we develop our understanding and development of Catholic Social Teaching and the Gospel Values. As Knights, we seek to strengthen Family life through building involvement of our Members and families in the lives of our Parishes.
We are committed to work and pray together to achieve the following aims:
- To give our loyalty and support to our Holy Father, Hierarches of England, Scotland & Wales, Bishops, Priests and Religious.
- To ‘serve God by serving others’ in order to bring the message of Christ to all people.
- To believe in and support the sanctity of life from the womb to the Grave.
- To support and pray for ill and deceased Knights and their Wives and widows.
- To support local charitable causes and chosen National Action Projects.
- To use our individual and joint influence to eliminate injustice from society.
- To follow a code of conduct that governs our behaviour and encourages diversity.
- To help deepen the faith of our brothers and of all Catholics by encouraging active and generous participation in the Life and Mission of the Church.
- To maintain, grow and strengthen our Order.